Hit the road on a uniquely Australian adventure from Adelaide to Perth and encounter native Australian wildlife up close. Vast, rugged and beautiful, we think the best way to experience Australia is camping under the immense southern skies and road-tripping through incredible scenery. Spot kangaroos, wombats, emus and rare birds in remote national parks and enjoy stunning bush scenery on an adventure across the epic Nullabor Plain and Stirling Ranges into Western Australia’s wine country. This ten-day tour is perfect for international and local travellers who want an immersive journey through the wild landscapes of Australia’s south coast.
- Learn about First Nations Wardandi culture with a didgeridoo session in Ngilgi Cave, native food tasting, a bush medicine lesson and traditional fire lighting demonstration.
- Wildlife-lovers, this one's for you! Get the chance to swim with wild sea lions and dolphins off the Eyre Peninsula and camp in the bush among kangaroos and kookaburras.
- Take guided hikes through Australia’s most captivating landscapes like the Porongurups, Flinders Ranges, Cape Le Grande National Park and the Stirling Ranges.
- Spend a day winery-hopping around the Margaret River region, sampling local food and drink in boutique wineries, breweries, a chocolate factory and a cheese factory.
- Camp in the tranquil and remote Cape Le Grand National Park and wake up to the sight of kangaroos sunbathing outside your tent.