If you’re looking to get away from it all, there are few better places than this remote, wind-swept corner of Tasmania. Join this four-day experience from Launceston and head east past sleepy towns and rolling, sheep-filled fields to the seclusion and solitude of an Intrepid Retreat hidden among the beauty of the Bay of Fires. Start each day with a revitalising yoga session and end it swapping stories over the campfire after dinners of expertly crafted local produce. Hike to bright beaches rimmed with red-ringed rocks that contrast with the blue waters of the bay, and visit local producers to sample Tasmania’s famous harvest.
- Immerse yourself in nature and reconnect with your body with morning walks and beach yoga, surrounded by the beauty of the Bay of Fires.
- Connect with your companions over the campfire as you dine on dinners of local produce made by an award-winning local chef.
- Hike to the red rocks and crystal-clear waters of The Garden and find a slice of paradise in your own backyard.
- Sip the award-winning wines of a local boutique vineyard as you nibble on a picnic of locally sourced ingredients.
- Unpack once and make yourself at home in memorable accommodation in the heart of the Bay of Fires.