A colossal land replete with natural attractions, Western Australia’s vast expanses and unique landscapes will surprise you at every turn. From the serene shorelines of Broome and Shell Beach and freshwater swimming holes of Karijini National Park to Ningaloo’s vibrant reef, this 10-day Broome to Perth adventure really does make for an unforgettable road trip. Discover the hidden grottoes and rock pools of the Pilbara, dip into the crystalline waters of Turquoise Bay and admire the world’s oldest living organisms in Kalbarri before finishing up in laidback Perth. Covering an immense distance at a leisurely pace, this trip serves as the perfect getaway for those looking to unearth some of Australia’s most serene delights.
- Explore Western Australia’s desert landscapes, national parks and spectacular Coral Coast in rugged style on the ultimate small group overland adventure.
- The cattle stations, red earth and mining communities of the Pilbara are reminiscent of the sun-baked Australia much of the world imagines, and you’ll get to see it all firsthand.
- Consider peering into the ecologically diverse underwater world of Ningaloo Reef by plane, glass-bottom boat or snorkel, and swim with the gentle beasts of the deep in season – whalesharks!
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky – what’s not to love about this part of Australia?
- Hike the trails of Karinjini National Park, weaving through the rocky chasms, and reward your efforts by taking a swim in the park’s ancient gorges and waterholes.