Immerse yourself in a First Nations tour like no other, go tasting wines, cheese and chocolate in the epicurean Margaret River region, spend a unique night surrounded by some of Australia’s animal treasures at Donnelly River Village and get to know the southern coast with wildlife and wilderness experiences in and around Albany. This six-day adventure from Perth to the best that Western Australia’s south has to offer is action-packed, scenic and full of time for you soak in the views. Handpicked accommodation and thoughtful inclusions greet you each step of the way, so all you need to do sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
- Taste the gastronomic wonder of southern WA with a day eating and drinking your way through the Margaret River. Experience the best wineries, breweries, cheese and chocolate factories the region has to offer.
- The coastline of southern WA is a sight to behold. Admire the vast Busselton Jetty, learn of maritime secrets at Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse and discover Albany’s shores from multiple angles.
- Embark on an unforgettable First Nations experience on the lands of the local Noongar communities. While the sun sets in the park, you will be treated to a didgeridoo performance inside the sacred Ngilgi Cave.
- Sleep in handpicked boutique accommodation, including the memorable timber cottages at Donnelly River Village, surrounded by resident kangaroos, emus and possums. It’s not the usual nights’ stay!
- It’s no wonder that Western Australia is renowned for its verdant forests and sweeping vistas. Climb high above the treetops at the Valley of the Giants, and have your camera ready for epic vistas on the Granite Skywalk.