Welcome to New South Wales, where sunshine spills onto islands, beaches, rivers and rainforests. This six-day round trip from vibrant Byron Bay will take you to the places where you can experience the Northern Rivers region at its very best. Be welcomed to country by a First Nations elder, explore the islands off Coffs Harbour on a stand up paddleboard, walk through the lush landscapes of Dorrigo National Park and discover the beauty of the Brunswick River on a kayaking adventure. Wildlife, scenery, culture and history – this place has it all.
- Start your adventure by being welcomed to country by a Arakwal Bumberbin Bundjalung First Nations elder and learn about the culture and customs that run through this part of the country.
- Step into the ancient Gondwana Rainforest of Dorrigo National Park and let your local leader teach you about the flora and fauna you pass as you walk towards a serene waterfall.
- Visit Synchronicity farm, a social enterprise which promotes eating local and seasonal produce. Explore the farm and learn about their important mission.
- Uncover the natural wonders of the Brunswick River with a First Nations nature enthusiast during a kayaking adventure, looking out for turtles, stingrays and dolphins in the clear blue waters.
- Explore the stunning Solitary Islands Marine Park off the coast of Coffs Harbour during a stand up paddleboarding tour with a local guide and learn about the area’s connection to the Gumbaynggirr people.