From Perth, cross the vast plains of Western Australia and the mighty Nullarbor towards Adelaide on a nine-day epic road trip, covering the south-western half of this mighty continent. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to spot a kangaroo, wombat, emu and dingo in the wild, swim with dolphins and beside sea lions and take in some of Australia’s best coastal scenery. This trip is the ultimate itinerary for those looking for a wild and nature-filled journey in the outback. Sit back and relax as you watch the great expanse of Australia’s rugged interior pass you by, without a worry in the world.
- Take some lunch stops during your days of driving in true Aussie style, passing by the renowned Wave Rock and the outback town of Norseman with your small group.
- Cape Le Grand National Park in southern WA is home to some simply stunning stretches of coastline. As you stroll by the crystal clear waters, keep your camera handy for the odd kangaroo lazing on the shore.
- Get active on a series of included adventures along the Eyre Peninsula, including sandboarding at Lake Newland, a surf lesson, and some hikes through Mt Remarkable National Park.
- Consider booking in on an unforgettable marine experience, swimming with sea lions as they duck, dive and roll in the crystal-clear waters of Baird Bay.
- Your leader has all of the local know-how to get you from place to place and make sure your small group sees the best of southern Australia. Plus, they’ll give you a hand setting up your swag!