Sacred sites, vast landscapes and 600 million years of history – it could only be Australia’s Red Centre. Join an experienced local leader and group of likeminded travellers on a six-day Premium adventure through the outback, discovering the wonders of Uluru, Kata Tjuta, Alice Springs and Kings Canyon. Learn about the connection between the land and Aboriginal peoples and take part in fantastic dining experiences utilising native bush ingredients. But getting up close and personal with rugged and remote parts of Australia doesn’t mean you have to rough it – enjoy comfortable and well-appointed hotels each night. Come and see what makes this sun-soaked piece of the planet so unforgettable.
- Experience the allure of Uluru from your Feature Stay hotel, offering modern amenities, fantastic service and stunning views of the Uluru and Kata Tjuta.
- Taste the best of the outback during unique Exclusive Experiences, enjoying multicourse dinners under the stars and creative meals made with locally sourced, native ingredients.
- Get to know the awe-inspiring landscapes of Kings Canyon as your local leader introduces you to a world of sandstone formations, rare plants and native wildlife.
- Understand the connection between the landscapes and the Luritja and Pertame people during a cultural experience in Watarrka National Park.
- Marvel at the Field of Lights, an outdoor art installation made up of more than 50,000 artificial lights, while canapes compliment this Exclusive Experience.