Gather the troops and venture into Australia’s heart for a four-day family adventure. The shifting colours of Uluru at sunrise and sunset will amaze the whole family, and you’ll soon see why this is Australia’s most sacred site. Learn about the culture of the Luritja people and their connection to the land, take in views of Kata Tjuta and look out for super cute wallabies on the Walpa Gorge walk, and hike past the soaring cliffs and tranquil gardens of Kings Canyon. Your leader will let you in on local secrets and show you what they love about this truly remarkable part of the world.
- The family will be amazed by the ever-changing colours of Uluru, Australia’s most spiritually significant site, as you view the epic sandstone monolith at both sunrise and sunset.
- Travel to the edge of Watarrka National Park to meet with local First Nations guides and learn about the food, art, medicine and languages of the Luritja peoples.
- Embark on the Walpa Gorge Walk, looking out for hopping wallabies and taking in unforgettable views of Kata Tjuta, a towering collection of 36 domed rock formations.
- Venture to Kings Canyon, home to some of the country’s most magnificent scenery, where you’ll set off on a walk past soaring cliffs, sandstone domes and tranquil gardens.
- With nearly all meals included on this family adventure, you can spend more time admiring the incredible landscapes and less time worrying about cooking!