Experience one of Victoria’s most famous areas, the Great Ocean Road, on this 4-day walking tour. Starting and finishing in Melbourne, you’ll get to drive part of this iconic stretch of road before arriving at the heart of the region. Enjoy spectacular daily walks with views of the towering clifftops, tumultuous Bass Strait and the beaches in between. Spend time walking through the nearby ancient rainforests, whose greenery provide a stark contrast from the dramatic coastline nearby. See iconic sites such as the Twelve Apostles, and the Cape Otway Lightstation, all the while being led by your local leader and a range of other expert guides, who’ll teach you about the natural landscape and history of the area.
- Visit the Cape Otway Lightstation, Australia’s oldest continuously operating lighthouse, with a local shipwreck historian.
- Take an interpretive walk at Milanesia Beach with a local First Nations guide.
- Walk on Castle Cove, a beautiful beach surrounded by towering cliffs where dinosaur fossils have been found.
- Visit the world-famous Twelve Apostles and nearby Loch Ard Gorge.
- This trip's not only good for you and the places you visit, it's also good for the planet, with a tree planted for every trip booked.