Explore otherworldly landscapes, turquoise ocean and rugged national parks on a tour which combines Western Australia’s red earth with the crystal clear waters of Ningaloo Reef. With shimmering beaches, First Nations experiences, National Trust-listed historic towns, and some of the most beautiful scenery you’ll find anywhere, this tour is big on adventure and showcases ‘the best of the west’ with a few surprises and lesser known sights along the way. With a knowledgeable local leader by your side, this seven-day small group tour offers something for everyone.
- Visit The Pinnacles at Nambung National Park where natural limestone pillars tower above the sand to create an otherworldly landscape.
- Snorkel the turquoise waters of Ningaloo Reef, where you’ll have views of the rich and diverse marine life and colourful coral underneath.
- Join an evening First Nations experience where you will learn about Gutharraguda (Shark Bay) from the Nhanda and Malgana people. Try your hand at playing the didgeridoo or traditional conch shell and taste some bush tucker prepared by your hosts over the open fire.
- Jump on a boat at the Kalbarri Marina and set sail for the open ocean where you’ll learn about the local rock lobster industry and help pull up some lobster pots and re-bait them, ready to catch more delicious rock lobster.
- Watch Parks and Wildlife rangers feed the resident dolphins at Monkey Mia and learn about these animals and other marine creatures which call these pristine waters home.