Fall under the spell of Western Australia on a seven-day adventure along its glittering coast. From sun-scorched earth to inviting blue waters, discover the state’s diversity as you travel from Exmouth to Perth with a passionate local leader. See beneath the surface of Ningaloo Reef in a glass-bottom boat, watch dolphins being fed in Monkey Mia, explore the rugged landscapes of Kalbarri National Park and marvel at The Pinnacles at Nambung National Park. With rich First Nations history, National Trust-listed towns and mind-blowing scenery, you’ll soon see that Australia’s west coast is like nowhere else on earth.
- Watch Parks and Wildlife rangers feed the resident dolphins at Monkey Mia and learn about these animals and other marine creatures which call these pristine waters home.
- Snorkel the turquoise waters of Ningaloo Reef, where you’ll have views of the rich and diverse marine life and colourful coral underneath.
- Join an evening First Nations experience where you will learn about Gutharraguda (Shark Bay) from the Nhanda and Malgana people. Try your hand at playing the didgeridoo or traditional conch shell and taste some bush tucker prepared by your hosts over the open fire.
- Jump on a boat at the Kalbarri Marina and set sail for the open ocean where you’ll learn about the local rock lobster industry and help pull up some lobster pots and re-bait them, ready to catch more delicious rock lobster.
- Visit The Pinnacles at Nambung National Park where natural limestone pillars tower above the sand to create an otherworldly landscape.