Raft down the Pacuare River, swim in the company of turtles, barracuda and reef sharks in Manzanillo National Park, take a memorable four-day hike along the Savegre River and explore the thickets of Corcovado National Park in search of monkeys, toucans and jaguars. Costa Rica is a country where adventure-seekers thrive, so jump straight into this thrilling tour through the secluded wilderness, past picturesque coastline and into high-octane activities for even the most seasoned active traveller. Being one of the greenest countries on the planet, this 18-day energetic escapade in Costa Rica is part jungle, part beach, but above all, full on.
- Gandoca Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge is home to monkeys, reptiles, toucans and macaws, while its waters contain turtles, barracudas, sea urchins and more than 125 species of fish.
- Raft Costa Rica’s Pacuare River and Rio Narajo – areas ranked in some of the world’s best whitewater rafting spots. You’ll tackle Class 3 and 4 rapids on an unforgettable river adventure.
- Catch some waves with a hiking and surfing expedition at Manzanillo beach. You’ll be away from the crowds and hanging ten in no time!
- Explore the rich urban centre of capital San Jose, with time before and after your active adventure to really get to know the Costa Rican way of life.
- Discover the abundant wildlife and secluded swimming coves with a hike through the primary rainforest of Corcovado National Park.