Discover the Central American neighbours of Costa Rica and Panama on an eight-day Adventure Cruising experience. Central America is a place to fall in love with nature – be it dense, wildlife-filled forests, white beaches with irresistible waters, or vast jungle-ringed lakes – and you’ll get to experience it all on this memorable small-ship cruise. Aboard the M/S Panorama, set sail through the Pacific, passing by the thickets of Manuel Antonio National Park, the secondary forests of Corcovado National Park the stunning Coiba Island and Granito de Oro and onwards to Panama’s capital and its grand Canal. Discover a diverse range of wildlife, meet local indigenous groups at an Embera village, and sit back and relax on the sun deck between swims. This is truly a unique corner of Central America, and how better to explore it than on an idyllic cruising voyage.
- Drop anchor in smaller port towns like Quepos away from the larger ships. Because of the size of your adventure cruise, your choices are endless on where to stop.
- Discover the depths of the Costa Rican jungle in Manuel Antonio National Park, taking a guided walk through the thickets of the fragile rainforest with an expert naturalist.
- On your cruising days, take regular swim stops off the boat, keep learning with on-board lectures from your naturalist guide, or simply laze on the sundeck with a good book – it’s up to you.
- Meet with one of the seven indigenous groups of Panama on an excursion to an Embera village, discovering their handicrafts, sharing lunch and enjoying a dance with the locals.
- Cruise into port at the mighty Panama City, a modern city full of history. As the major trading route connecting the Pacific and Adriatic, the Panama Canal is a marvel to see in action.