From tobacco fields and fishing villages, to revolutionist monuments and relaxing beaches, Cuba is home to one of the most captivating cultures in the world. Take in the crumbling facades of colonial buildings, meet chilled out locals puffing on cigars and wiggle your toes in the sand on an isolated beach. Experience Cuba in all its glory and discover the colours, cuisine and culture that make up this truly distinctive country.
- Amble down the cobbled streets of historic Havana
- Explore Cuba’s best-preserved colonial town
- Check out the Bay of Pigs Museum
- Snorkel in the waters off Cayo Blanco
- See the site of Che Guevara’s famous train battle