Cuba is one of the hottest travel destinations around and it is easy to see why. The country has a unique and colourful history that still dominates most aspects of Cuban life. Cuba is a Latin nation but it has a feel all of its own and on this short adventure, we experience many of these interesting facets. There’s Havana, in all its faded glory, waiting to be explored. Few cities in the world can conjure up such emotions. Further on is the Vinales region, well known for its tobacco growing and cigar factories. On the south of the island is colonial Trinidad, where we can wander the cobblestone streets and listen to Cuban rhythms in the Casa de La Trova. Throughout our Cuban holiday we are able to trace the history of the Cuban Revolution and, in Santa Clara, its famed icon, Ernesto Che Guevara.
- On the south of the island you'll discover colonial Trinidad, where you can wander the cobblestone streets and listen to Cuban rhythms in the Casa de La Trova
- Discover the history of the Cuban Revolution. In Santa Clara you will visit the memorials dedicated to revolutionary hero, Ernesto Che Guevara
- A walking tour of Havana helps you to understand the difference between country and city life in Cuba
- Take in the colours and smells of the plants in Soroa, the valley known as the 'Rainbow of Cuba'
- Stroll along the rural dirt roads of lovely Vinales as tractors, vintage cars and horse-drawn carriages pass by
- Your 2-night Feature stay at Hotel Nacional in Havana which is considered a symbol of history, culture and Cuban identity.