Spend 15 glorious days exploring the Dalmatian Coast on a cruise from Split to Dubrovnik. With a mix of picture-perfect shorelines, ancient cities teeming with history and European charm, Croatia is truly a Balkan beauty. This tour blends well-known highlights like Zadar’s promenade with quiet charms like a hearty lunch in the Opuzen wetlands and the simple pleasure of daily swim stops in the Adriatic – the perfect way to see guidebook favourites and little-known treasures. Tonnes of ports, pretty coastal towns and clear waters make the Adriatic Coast is the perfect destination to explore on an Adventure Cruising tour.
- This adventure includes a detour to Mostar in Boznia and Herzegovina, where you can snap photos with the town’s iconic bridge and hang out with local craftsmen and metalworkers.
- Kayak through the tiny islands and bays of the Kornati National Park archipelago or kick back with a beer on deck and take in the views – the choice is yours.
- Listen to the lilting sounds of Zadar’s Sea Organ while you watch the sun go down with a glass of bubbles in hand.
- Take a relaxed guided walk in Plitivice Lakes National Park, the ideal way to see the terraced lakes and waterfalls of this World Heritage-listed beauty.
- There’s nothing like diving into the aquamarine waters of the Dalmatian Coast. Weather permitting, our captain will stop the ship for regular swim breaks during the trip.