Discover the beauty and style of stunning Croatia in this 15-day cruise. Meet your fellow travellers in Italy and begin the Dalmatian adventure of a lifetime, dropping anchor in both well-known and secret spots. Explore beautifully-preserved ruins in Split, eat a rustic farmhouse dinner in Krk and take daily swims in the rejuvenating waters of the Adriatic Sea.
- Visit the stunning Kornati National Park, the biggest and most incredible collection of islands in the entire Adriatic Sea, once described by playwright George Bernard Shaw as God’s special creation made of 'tears, stars and breath'.
- Experience the Sea Organ in Zadar, an incredible marriage of acoustical engineering and historical art with a shot of local liqueur as the literal cherry on top.
- While large cruise liners have to moor out at sea and commute into shore via tender, we drop anchor in the middle of port towns like Hvar or Korcula. You can hop on or off the boat as you please.
- There’s nothing like diving into the aquamarine waters of the Dalmatian Coast. Weather permitting, our captain will be stopping the ship for regular swim breaks during the trip.
- This itinerary includes a special detour to Mostar, in Boznia and Herzegovina. It’s not a stop featured on many Croatian coastal tours. You’ll see the town’s iconic bridge and have the chance to chat with local craftsmen and metalworkers.