The clear waters of the Adriatic await with a salty embrace, ready to welcome travellers and reveal its national parks, glittering bays and historic Old Towns nestled on the rocky shoreline. Submerge yourself in the sea and the culture, lose yourself in the ancient alleys winding through the quaint villages and see for yourself why everyone falls in love with Croatia. Experience the elegance and old-world charm of this Adriatic gem aboard the M/S Dalmatia, specifically built to sail these waters as you navigate the northern coastline from Split to Venice. Indulge in a farm-to-plate wine and dining experience in Krk, explore the picturesque isles of the Kornati archipelago, trace the ancient walls of Rab island’s Old Town and drop an anchor in Zadar to indulge in a shot of cherry liquor at sunset. This is Croatian cruising at its finest.
- Visit the stunning Kornati National Park, the biggest and most incredible collection of islands in the entire Adriatic Sea.
- Experience the Sea Organ in Zadar, an incredible marriage of acoustical engineering and historical art with a shot of local liqueur as the literal cherry on top.
- Dive into the aquamarine waters of the Dalmatian Coast – your captain will be stopping the ship to allow you to enjoy swim breaks in between port stops.
- Eat and drink like Dalmatian royalty – indulge in Croatian wine and feast on the freshest seafood imaginable up and down the coast.
- Soak up hundreds of years of history in the Old Towns of Rab, Krk and Sibinek, choose to venture out with local guides or wander around in your free time.