Navigate the northern coast of Croatia on this small-ship adventure that hits the hot spots of this Adriatic gem. Cast off from the ancient city of Split and stretch your sea legs in the pretty city of Sibenik, cruise the beautiful bays of Kornati National Park followed by a barbecue feast on deck, at sunrise, explore this stunning archipelago by kayak or simply swim and soak up the rays onboard, then drop an anchor in Zadar and toast to a beautiful sunset with a shot of cherry liquor. Continue your voyage to the Happy Island of Rab and wander along the walls of the Old City, indulge in a delicious Dalmatian dinner during a farm-to-plate wine and dining experience in Krk, then cruise to the chic rocky shores of Opatika for a final farewell with your captain and crew. Experience a different side to Croatia and a new way of cruising on this small-ship adventure that won’t disappoint.
- Live the Dalmatian high life – indulge in Croatian wine, feast on fresh seafood and enjoy barbecues on deck as the sun sets.
- Visit the stunning Kornati National Park, the biggest and most incredible collection of islands in the entire Adriatic Sea.
- Enjoy a shot of cherry liquor at sunset while you listen to the beautiful acoustics of the Sea Organ in Zadar – an incredible combination of engineering, history and art.
- Soak up hundreds of years of history in the Old Towns of Rab, Krk and Sibinek with plenty of free time to wander the pretty streets at your own pace.
- Dive into the divine waters of the Dalmatian Coast with plenty of opportunity to take a dip off the back of the ship.