Set sail through the glistening waters of the Adriatic as you navigate the coastlines of Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Italy and Greece. From the fortified walls of Dubrovnik to the pretty Italian villages nestled in the hills outside Bari, soak up the mystery and storied history of Ithika, enjoy an on-deck barbecue off the coast of Dhermi, witness the 12th century architecture of Kotor and experience island life along the quaint cobbled streets of Corfu. Maximise your time swimming off little-known Albanian beaches and discovering World Heritage-listed towns by spending some nights in port and some sailing overnight, meaning you’ll wake up to a sunrise in a brand-new destination, waiting to be explored.
- Kick-start your cruising adventure with incredible views of Dubrovnik’s city walls from the comfort of your elegant motor yacht.
- Explore the winding streets and impressive cathedral of Kotor, a medieval town hidden in the Bay of Montenegro and protected by limestone cliffs
- Dock in Bari and travel inland to the pretty World Heritage-listed towns of Matera and Alberobello, known for their white-washed historical dwellings.
- Go for a dip off the coast of some of Albania’s most picturesque beaches and discover for yourself why this little-known paradise is becoming a hot holiday destination.
- Explore the iconic Greek islands – from Corfu to Ithaki – the perfect place to soak up as much sun, sea and history as possible before the journey ends.