Set sail for the gorgeous Adriatic as you navigate the coastlines of Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Italy and Greece. From the fortified walls of Dubrovnik and Kotor to the unique Italian dwellings nestled in the hills outside Bari, this cruising adventure showcases history at its most beautiful. Spend some nights in port and some sailing overnight to maximise time spent swimming off little-known Albanian beaches and delving into the myths that define the Greek islands. With opportunities to visit the Delphic Oracle and explore Odysseus’s homeland, you’ll soon find out that though these places’ stories are epic by definition, their reality is even better.
- Dubrovnik is the perfect place to begin a cruising adventure. The views of the Adriatic – your home for the next week or so – are incredible from the city walls.
- The medieval town of Kotor is hidden in the Bay of Montenegro and protected by limestone cliffs. Enjoy an opportunity to explore its winding streets and impressive cathedral by foot, then travel north and take a local ferry out to Perast's distinctive church islands.
- Dock in Bari and travel inland to the World Heritage-listed towns of Matera and Alberobello, known for their historical dwellings. The 'trulli' in Alberbello and rock-cut 'sassi' caves in Matera are 'trulli' unique destinations.
- Find out why Albania is gaining popularity as a holiday destination. Take a dip at some of the country's perfect beaches, explore the Albanian Riviera and visit Butrint, a former ancient Greek and Roman city that now belongs to nature.
- Cruise through the Corinth Canal by daylight then explore the much-adored Greek islands. From Corfu to Ithaki to Delphi on the mainland and more, these islands are the perfect place to soak up as much sun, salt and history as possible before the journey ends.