Charming fishing hamlets, sun-soaked medieval towns and pretty islands are the star attractions of this 15-day tour and cruise through the gems that line the Adriatic. With stops in Croatia, Montenegro, Italy, Albania and Greece, this tour showcases history at its most beautiful. Begin with an in-depth adventure through the Dalmatian coast before boarding your small, stylish vessel and cruising further south. Spend time swimming off little-known Albanian beaches and delving into the myths that define the Greek islands, enjoying a mixture of locally guided excursions and free time to explore (or relax) at your own pace.
- Follow a local guide through Diocletian's Palace in Split, where narrow cobblestone streets are lined with pre-Romanesque churches, Gothic chapels and museums.
- Head out with a local fisherman and his crew from Lastovo Island, helping to bring in the daily catch and enjoying an on-board lunch of the freshest seafood imaginable.
- Discover the winding streets and cathedral of medieval Kotor, hidden in the Bay of Montenegro and protected by limestone cliffs.
- Travel inland to the World Heritage-listed towns of Matera and Alberobello, known for their historical 'trulli' and rock-cut 'sassi' caves respectively.
- Explore the Albanian Riviera and visit the remains of ancient Butrint, once a glorious city under the Greeks and Romans that now belongs to nature.