Journey from the historic grandeur of Rome all the way to the harbourside majesty of Split on a 17-day European adventure through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia. These three countries have so much to offer – from trekking the cliffside trails of the colourful Cinque Terre and feasting on Tuscan delights in San Gimignano, to admiring the mountain-top views of Slovenia’s Lake Bohinj and exploring the vibrant fish markets of the port city of Zadar, there’s so much to experience in this part of the world. This journey will have you relaxing and living ‘la dolce vita’ in no time.
- Travel the romantic, winding waterways of Venice in a traghetto and lose yourself in the town's myriad alleyways – best done with a lot of time and no map.
- Nestled in the postcard-perfect vineyards of Tuscany's Chianti region, your feature-stay on this trip is a five-star hotel housed in a former medieval monastery.
- Join a local shopkeeper for a pesto making class in Levanto, nestled in the stunning Cinque Terre, and enjoy the fruits of your own labour afterwards with a glass of wine.
- Ride the cable car up Mt Vogel for exceptional views over the astonishingly beautiful Lake Bohinj and the foothills of the mighty Alps.
- Explore Plitvice Lakes National Park, with its 16 tranquil lakes interconnected by cascading waterfalls in the Croatian countryside.