Say hello to the Southern Balkans – steeped in medieval history, overflowing with kooky towns, and blessed with a spectacular coastline. This 9-day tour from Dubrovnik to the Greek island of Corfu is well-rounded, as there’s battle zones, beaches, bunkers and bars all together in one Balkan adventure. Discover Stari Bar and its epicurean delights, explore the political history of Albania’s capital, Tirana, lay beachside on the Albanian riviera and wind up sun-kissed on the beaches of a Greek island. Quit bulkin’ – time to get Balkan.
- Walk the walls of the Old City of medieval Dubrovnik and spot the film locations around the city that have been used in worldwide blockbusters.
- There is no shortage of medieval influences on this tour. Discover the walled cities of Kotor and Stari Bar, teeming with history from a bygone era.
- Descend into one of the world’s most peculiar contemporary art museums in Tirana, housed in an underground bunker built for the Albanian political elite.
- The Albanian riviera gives any coastline a run for its money. Float in the sparkling waters of Dhermi beach and explore this local seaside hotspot.
- Head by hydrofoil to Corfu, one of Greece’s famed islands. Explore the rocky landscapes and relax on one of the island’s many sandy beaches. This is living.