From the historic streets of Rome to the natural splendour of Croatia’s multi-tiered waterfalls, this 24-day sees you traversing Italy and Slovenia before boarding a small ship to cruise the divine Croatian coast. Catch the top-tier delights of Italy – Venice’s bridges, the fine food of Tuscany – before discovering the natural beauty of Slovenia’s forests and lakes. Indulge in truffles and wine in Istra, then board your vessel to cruise along the Dalmatian Coast. Enjoy regular doses of the unique culture and flavours, daily excursions, swimming stops in turquoise waters and the unrivalled charm of the rugged Croatian coast.
- Hike to one charming village after another along the picturesque Cinque Terre or take the train to enjoy the scenery in a more leisurely fashion.
- Enter the fantastical underground world of the Postojna Caves – one of the longest karst caverns in the world – and wonder at strange rock formations and creatures like the eye-less salamander.
- Ride the cable car up Mt Vogel for exceptional views over the astonishingly beautiful Lake Bohinj and the foothills of the mighty Alps.
- Board a traditional wooden vessel and sail up along the spectacular Neretva River to Bosnia and Herzegovina, where you can explore the beautiful town of Mostar.
- Truffles are a glamourous-sounding local produce in Istria. Enjoy a truffle tasting combined with local speciality dishes such as fuži (Istrian pasta), fritaja (Croatian omelette) or our producer’s somewhat exotic truffle ice cream! Your sommelier will pair your tasting with suitable Istrian wines to try.
- Dive into the aquamarine waters of the Dalmatian Coast – your captain will be stopping the ship for frequent swimming breaks in between port stops.