Your journey down the Adriatic coast begins in Venice and finishes in Lord Byron’s ‘pearl of the Adriatic’ – Dubrovnik. In between you’ll have time to visit the lakes and waterfalls in Plitvice National Park, renowned for their distinctive colours, relax on the remote and beautiful island of Lastovo and the historical island of Korcula, while the sublime surrounds of Lake Bled are, in their way, unrivalled.
- Discover the beauty of Lake Bled, home to an island topped with a church, and blessed with unrivalled views of the clifftop castle and the Julian Alps behind
- Quaff wine in the medieval hilltop town of Motovun, known for it's grapes that produce the Malvazija wine
- Explore Plitvice Lakes National Park with its 16 tranquil lakes interconnected by numerous waterfalls
- Be entranced by the history and charisma of the 1st century Diocletian's Palace, into which the city of Split has been built over the centuries
- Learn the local trade with an immersive fishing experience on Lastovo Island. Head out with a local fisherman and his crew, helping to bring in the days catch. Enjoy the fishy fruits of your labour with a seafood lunch freshly prepared on board
- Enjoy the cosmopolitan vibe of alluring Dubrovnik on a walk around the medieval perimeter walls, famed for the superb views across the Mediterranean and the red tiled roofs of the city
- Arrive in style! Your airport arrival transfer in Venice is by private water taxi. Glide into the centre of Venice by boat to gain an appropriate sense of perspective of this unique city from the water… don’t forget to keep your camera handy!
- Truffles are a glamourous-sounding local produce in Istria. Enjoy a truffle tasting combined with local speciality dishes such as fuži (Istrian pasta), fritaja (Croatian omelette) or our producer’s somewhat exotic truffle ice cream! Your sommelier will pair your tasting with suitable Istrian wines to try.