Explore the natural beauty and small-town charm of Slovenia and Croatia on a 15-day land and sea adventure. Beginning in the maze of canals in Venice, admire the waters of Lake Bled and the underground world of the Postojna Caves, ride the cable car up Mt Vogel for sweeping views over Lake Bohinj, and appreciate the pure and fertile Plitvice Lakes National Park. Indulge in epicurean delights like truffles and wine in Istra and the varied seafood along the Dalmatian coast. In Split, embark on an Adventure Cruise to Hvar, Korcula and Opuzen, then board wooden boats and sail up the River Neretva to Bosnia and Herzegovina, stopping in the stunning Mostar. The Adriatic coast is spotted with places to see, so let your mind wander as you discover the many gems along your way.
- Ride the cable car up Mt Vogel for exceptional views over the shimmering Lake Bohinj and the foothills of the mighty Alps.
- Soak up the vibrancy of Zadar and experience the deep Dalmatian heritage visible at every step – contrast the Roman ruins and medieval city walls with the modern sea organ and sun dial.
- Indulge in a truffle tasting combined with local speciality dishes in the Istria region of Croatia. Your sommelier will pair your tasting with suitable local wines to try.
- Board a traditional wooden vessel with your small group and sail up along the spectacular Neretva River to Bosnia and Herzegovina, allowing you to explore the beautiful town of Mostar.
- Enjoy the benefits of small-ship cruising by dropping anchor in the middle of port towns like Hvar or Korcula, getting you closer to the action, and allowing you to hop on or off the boat as you please.