Your icebreaker ship, 50 Years of Victory, will take you to a part of the world more commonly associated with fairy tales and folklore – the North Pole. Crushing through multi-year pack ice, the journey can take as long as a week, which only helps to heighten the level of excitement. Celebrate with champagne upon your arrival and soar above the entire Earth on an optional hot air balloon ride. Join us on this amazing voyage to 90°N aboard 50 Years of Victory.
- Feel on Top of the World and literally stand on it – reach the pinnacle of Arctic endeavours and the Earth with an expedition to 90 degrees North
- Climb aboard a ship that can go where others cannot – crush through metres of ice on the world’s largest, most-powerful nuclear icebreaker, ‘50 Years of Victory’
- Float high above the Pole on a unique, optional sightseeing hot air balloon ride
- Cruise in Zodiacs to explore remote seabird colonies, seldom-visited landing sites, and to discover historic remains from three ill-fated arctic expeditions
- Discover the Arctic Circle’s wildlife and wildflowers on Franz Josef Land