Indulge the senses by exploring the best of Central Europe’s festive market scene. Feel the bustling energy of Munich’s charismatic Christmas markets, savour the smell of spicy festive delights in Salzburg, see the sights of vibrant Vienna and take a therapeutic soak in the thermal baths of Budapest. Meander from stall to stall, discovering new sights, sounds, flavours and fashions.
- This trip takes you to a variety of Christmas markets across central Europe. Contrast the various traditions, cuisines and of course, mulled wine, in several amazing cities
- Munich's Christmas markets are probably the most famous of them all. Authentic Bavarian food, ale and music make this an unforgettable Christmas experience
- Explore Salzburg’s markets and travel high above the rooftops of the Baroque historical district to the fully preserved castle, the Hohensalzburg Fortress
- Vienna's Christmas markets are as ornamental as its architecture. Austria's capital provides a spectacular seasonal shopping affair, with tonnes of hand-crafted toys, candles and paintings on offer. Where better to pick up those last-minute gifts?
- Jolly Budapest really embraces the Christmas spirit. Take a walk through the streets to find every street, tree and market lit up in lights