Embark on a curated journey exploring the best of mainland Greece and the Cyclades. Whether it’s tracing a path through ancient ruins in Delphi, visiting secluded monasteries high in the Meteora Valley, or watching as the sun sets over the white-washed domes of Mykonos, this is a country where the weight of history makes its presence felt. With plenty of opportunities to mingle with the locals, savour traditional Aegean cuisine and visit the acclaimed sites, this is a complete adventure into Greece’s sun-kissed heartland.
- Experience a different side of Greece by staying in the medieval village of Dimitsana at a feature stay – a gorgeous 7th-century township set on top of two hills and a gorge in lesser-visited central Arcadia. Share a coffee or 'Greek delight' with a monk during a visit to nearby Prodromos monastery.
- Visit the legendary theatres of the very first Olympic Games – the stadium, gymnasium, wrestling school, priest houses, temples and hippodrome.
- With magical monasteries built on a series of ancient rock pinnacles, Meteora is one of Greece's most extraordinary sights.
- Stop over at a local tavern in the village of Vamos on Crete and enjoy a typical Greek moment with meze. Clink glasses with the locals and wash it all down with the traditional local white spirit, raki.
- Enjoy a sunset picnic overlooking Santorini’s caldera away from the crowds. Indulge in local cheese, ham and bread, all complimented by a local grape variety and a world-class view.