Secluded beaches, ancient ruins, local flavours and spectacular sunsets – this nine-day Adventure Cruise offers a hearty dose of Greek island life with a splash of Turkish delights. Tick off the idyllic Santorini and Mykonos and stray from the pack to the lesser-visited Cyclades, sail through sparkling waters on a small ship and soak up the salty sea breezes as you explore charming hill villages and hidden coves. Visit ancient archaeological sites and spend time learning about Delos, the ruins of Ephesus and the Temple of Artemis. Add a healthy helping of delicious Greek cuisine and the endless opportunities to swim and snorkel off the back of your boat, and you’ve got yourself and unforgettable overwater odyssey through the Aegean Sea.
- Explore the historical city of Athens on a walking tour, get the insider lowdown from your local leader and discover hidden gems and highlights that you won’t find in a guidebook.
- Whether you want to revel in the atmosphere of Mykonos or relax on own your private paradise at Manganari Beach, there are plenty of opportunities to soak up the sun.
- Enjoy an amazing view as you taste the local wines in Santorini.
- Join a local guide and brush up on your history as you explore Delos – one of the most important mythological, historical and archaeological sites in Greece.
- Tour the Turkish ruins of Ephesus and discover the incredible relics that remain, including the Temple of Artemis – one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.