The sun kissed splendour of Greece’s Ionian Islands coupled with a small-group flexible sailing adventure – can it get more idyllic than this? Spend eight days cruising the sapphire Mediterranean seas aboard your comfortable yacht, floating past Paxos, Lefkas, Ithaka and more. Leaving from the sandy shores of Corfu, the only thing you’ll have to worry about is whether today is for snorkelling in the Ionian waters or lazing on deck with a good book. To escape from the everyday of life and do Greek travel a little bit differently, get on board – it’s all smooth sailing from here.
- It’s just you, the crew and the big blue while you sail past the stunning beaches and charming towns of the Ionian Islands.
- By embarking on a small-group sail, you’ll be able to cruise to smaller islands and drop anchor in secluded coves, unreachable by the tourist hordes.
- With an expert crew who have got a rough itinerary planned, you and your group can choose your pace and they can tailor the sail to suit everyone’s needs – it’s what you might call a ‘cruisy’ trip.
- What’s the point of sailing on the Ionian Sea without being able to dive right in? Get plenty of time to snorkel in the crystal-clear waters in search of local marine life.
- The island of Corfu is the ideal place to begin and end your sail. With small towns to discover, stretches of sand to lay on and too much seafood to eat, why not consider extending your trip here?