Journey to the southern coastline of Greenland on a nine-day wilderness and wildlife adventure. Flying in and out of Reykjavik, board a state-of-the-art marine expedition vessel in search of snow-capped mountains, towering icebergs, fields of tundra and dramatic fjords. Your expert onboard crew will take you by Zodiac, kayak and helicopter to the most rugged of landscapes all in search of Greenland’s most pure wilds. With a general course set but no rigid itinerary, each day is set to be full of the best in wildlife sightings, shore landings and exploration. This is Arctic expedition travel at its finest and most unforgettable.
- View the spectacular Greenland Ice Sheet from above during a helicopter experience, with glaciology experts on hand to help explain the environment and its significance.
- Venture deep into Southern Greenland’s extensive fjord and mountain system to discover fields of tundra, grazing wildlife and peaks sprinkled with year-round snow.
- Rely on your expert expedition crew to set course for the most remote wilderness and unforgettable landing sites, learning more about the region at onboard lectures.
- Consider a range of optional activities to further enhance your time in Greenland, including glacial kayak experiences and heli-hiking adventures.
- After a busy day of Zodiac cruises, hikes and helicopter flights, retire to your well-appointed stateroom and state-of-the-art ship with comfortable lounging areas and modern health and wellness facilities.