The fjord systems of Southern Greenland are blessed with some of the most dramatic views the country has to offer – white mountains and green valleys, towering icebergs and tiny flowers in bloom. Explore the depths of these fabulous fjords on a nine-day expedition that takes you off the vessel and into the incredible landscapes around you. Explore on foot, by Zodiac, by kayak and even by helicopter on this truly adventurous journey. While this Greenland expedition has no fixed itinerary, you can expect each day to bring something you’ve never seen or done before. This is expedition travel for the modern adventurer.
- Explore by expedition vessel, by helicopter, by Zodiac and on foot for the most comprehensive view of this wild and remote land.
- Head into the deep fjord system of Southern Greenland and discover the country’s most dramatic landscapes, from snow-capped mountains to blooming fields.
- Hike the most remote areas of Southern Greenland – so isolated you can only reach them by helicopter – to find landscapes that boggle the mind.
- See the immense Greenland Ice Sheet from above during a heli-flight over the top, with glaciology experts on hand to explain the environment and its significance.
- Choose to customise your adventure with optional activities like an overnight camping experience in a fjord or kayaking over glacial lakes reached by helicopter.