Iceland is a land of contrasts – of steaming hot springs and icy glaciers, of endless landscapes and cosy, little villages. On this journey around the Land of Ice and Fire, you’ll have the chance to see the highlights of the iconic Golden Circle including stops at Gulfoss Waterfall, Strokkur Geysir and Thingvellir National Park. You’ll be staying on a sustainable, working farm where you’ll be treated to paddock to plate meals and the opportunity to learn about how a working farm operates. Relax in the countryside, even enjoying a soak in the famous hot springs, before spending some time exploring the capital of Reykjavik, guided by your local host.
- Stay on a sustainably run, working farm and enjoy farm to table meals.
- See the iconic sites of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle, including Gulfoss Waterfall, Strokkur Geysir and Thingvellir National Park.
- Take a guided quad biking tour of the Icelandic countryside, driving through rolling hills and visiting a remote cave.
- Relax and unwind with a soak in the hot springs at the Secret Lagoon.
- Enjoy a walking tour of Reykjavik, where your local host will show you some of the hidden gems.