Rugged coastal mountains dotted with pastel cliffside villages, deep blue oceans lapping the shores of pebbled beaches – the Amalfi Coast is as relaxing as it is remarkable. Drift along Italy’s coastlines for five days and set sail to Amalfi, Capri, Ischia and Procida. Visit the home of mythical sirens, explore the ancient holiday homes of great Roman emperors and discover the spectacular natural phenomenon of the Blue Grotto. Hike along historic trails past olive groves, vineyards, lemon orchards and charming villages, stop daily swims in the glittering waters and sample mouth-watering Italian cuisine alongside regional wines. With a local leader to show you the way and plenty of time moored at port stops for your own exploration, the Amalfi Coast has never been so cruisy.
- Step back in time among Amalfi's olive groves, ancient villages and medieval architecture. This town retains a rustic charm, and you’ll have plenty of time to explore before you set sail.
- Discover the holiday destination of Roman emperors – the idyllic city of Capri. Let the isle’s history captivate you as you spend the day exploring with your small group.
- With its pastel buildings and tranquil marina, mooring colourful Procida is ideal for relaxation by the sea with an aperitif – or exploring on foot and finding the best photo spot.
- Explore the caves of Capri’s Grotta Azzura (the Blue Grotto) and swim daily in the glittering waters of the Mediterranean. Then, spend every night falling asleep to the gentle rock of waves on board your group’s yacht.
- When you’re not watching the sunset on deck or exploring the coastal towns akin to paradise, you’ll be eating! With delicious regional cuisine and local, freshly caught seafood every day, you definitely won’t go hungry in Italy.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Cooperativa Coraggio. Donations help them regenerate 22 hectares of unused public land to create local jobs and produce organic food in Italy.