Cast adrift along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast and travel to the glittering jewels of the region – Amalfi, Capri, and Procida. Visit the home of mythical sirens, the ancient holiday homes of great Roman emperors and the spectacular Blue Grotto. Hike along historic trails past olive groves, vineyards, lemon orchards and charming villages; dive into the deep blue waters of the Mediterranean; and sample mouthwatering Italian regional cuisine on this remarkable Amalfi sailing adventure.
- Step back in time among the olive groves, ancient villages and medieval architecture of Amalfi. This town retains a rustic charm that makes it a unique location to explore
- Explore the caves of Capri’s Grotta Azzura and swim in the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean
- If it was good enough to be the holiday destination of Roman emperors, the idyllic city of Capri is good enough for anyone. With its boutique shops and Limoncello culture, Capri oozes exclusivity
- Let the soothing sounds of the waves nurse you to sleep at night aboard the comfort of a yacht
- With its pastel buildings and tranquil marina, the town of Procida is a great place to relax by the sea or explore on foot. It provides you with the best of both worlds
- Taste some of the freshest seafood in the world, which is fished from the coast every single morning