Rugged coastal mountains dotted with pastel cliffside villages, deep blue oceans lapping the shores of pebbled beaches – the Amalfi Coast is as relaxing as it is remarkable. Drift along Italy’s coastlines for four days and set sail to Amalfi, Capri and Procida. Visit the home of mythical sirens, explore the ancient holiday homes of great Roman emperors and discover the spectacular natural phenomenon of the Blue Grotto. Hike along historic trails past olive groves, vineyards, lemon orchards and charming villages, stop for a swim in the deep blue waters, and sample mouth-watering Italian cuisine alongside regional wines. With a local leader to show you the way and plenty of time moored at port stops for your own exploration, the Amalfi coast has never been so cruisy.
- Step back in time among the olive groves, ancient villages and medieval architecture of Amalfi. This town retains a rustic charm, and you’ll have plenty of time to explore before you set sail.
- Explore the caves of Capri’s Grotta Azzura (Blue Grotto) and swim in the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean as you while away the day on board your small yacht.
- If it was good enough to be the holiday destination of Roman emperors, the idyllic city of Capri is good enough for anyone. Let the isle’s history captivate you as you spend the day exploring with your small group.
- With its pastel buildings and tranquil marina, mooring in the town of Procida is an ideal place to relax by the sea with an apertif or explore on foot.
- What to do when you’re not sailing or exploring, you ask? Eating, of course. With delicious regional cuisine and some freshly caught seafood hauled in locally each day, you definitely won’t go hungry.