In ten days, discover the very best of Italy on an adventure designed to highlight its culinary, cultural and natural treasures. Check out the top-tier sights such as Venice’s Piazza San Marco, Pisa’s Leaning Tower and Rome’s Colosseum on a series of leader-led walking tours, and seek out more tucked-away delights among the rolling Tuscan countryside and cliffs of the Italian Riviera. Castle stays, local wine tastings, multi-course dinners and high-speed train journeys – this adventure will make memorable moments for both the Italian novice and maestro.
- Hike to one charming village after another along the picturesque Cinque Terre or, if you would prefer to sit back and relax, take the train for a more leisurely but no less scenic experience.
- Nestled in the rolling vineyards of Tuscany's Chianti region, spend a memorable night in a converted castle hotel and dine on a multi-course gourmet meal at the onsite restaurant.
- Treasure Italy’s love of cuisine and viticulture during a pesto-making class in Levanto and an organic wine-tasting at a family garden vineyard that has been operating for centuries.
- Take advantage of local knowledge with a small-group leader joining you on orientation walks in some of Italy’s best cities and recommending places to visit and eat.
- Venice is the ideal place to wander with no set path. Travel its romantic, winding waterways in a traghetto and lose yourself in the town's myriad alleyways, full of artisan shops and eateries.