Ancient civilisations, prehistoric caves, Byzantine churches, Baroque buildings and majestic landscape – the island of Sicily has it all. Immerse yourself in all the glory of Sicily including its mouth-watering cuisine! Explore the volcanic valleys of Mt. Etna, timeworn streets of Siracusa, the architectural wonders of Ragusa and the rich history of Palermo. Starring dramatic cliffside villages, clear waters and delicious seafood, this is a chance to experience the highlights of Sicily.
- Breathtaking walks with expansive views are the perfect way to experience Sicily’s spectacular beauty
- Explore the lunar-like landscape of Europe’s largest active volcano – the towering Mount Etna
- Discover the truly ancient history of the island with the ‘Sicilian Stonehenge’ in the Malabotta forest. Enjoy a lunch of local specialties in the forest, with views of Mount Etna rising in front of you.
- Search crumbling Greek and Roman ruins in the charming seaside town of Taormina
- Taste tradition in the famous chocolate of Modica, made from a centuries-old secret recipe
- Your feature stay hotel is located in the middle of the lovely historical heart of Siracusa, on the island of Ortigia. Hidden in its basement is Europe's oldest Jewish ritual bath, a so called mikveh, discovered during renovation works.