See northern Italy’s iconic sights, quintessential landscapes and mouth-watering cuisine on this 24-day adventure. Beginning in Rome, enjoy a Renaissance revival in Florence, marvel at the Leaning Tower of Pisa and see Cinque Terre’s stunning coastline and pastel villages. Compare the world-class wine of the Piedmont region with that found along the famous South Tyrolean Wine Road. Admire the splendour of Lake Como and explore Venice’s maze of canals on a gondola ride. Then cross into Austria to discover the old-world charm of Salzburg and Vienna. With the perfect mix of scheduled activities and free time to explore on your own, this trip is a great way to experience all that Italy and Austria have to offer.
- Wander around Rome's famous landmarks including the Colosseum, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica and much more. This is a city that bucket lists were made for
- Meet Michelangelo's David in Florence and discover the city beneath the centuries of Renaissance art. Then get pleasantly lost exploring the tangle of canals and alleyways that make Venice.
- Contrast the pastel buildings and rocky coastal pathways of the Cinque Terre with the villages, estates and gardens dotted around Lake Como.
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa may be Pisa's most iconic image, but the city offers so much more. The Piazza dei Miracoli and Pisa Baptistry are masterpieces in Medieval-Italian architecture
- Compare the world-class wines of Italy’s Piedmont region with those found along the south Tyrolean Wine Road, ones of the oldest wine routes in the country.
- More than just Mozart and the Sound of Music, Salzburg also boasts a blossoming arts scene, fantastic cuisine and some of the country’s prettiest landscapes and architecture. Enjoy a gorgeous view of the skyline from Hohensalzburg Castle at sunset.
- This trip includes plenty of time in Vienna, the undisputed arts hub of Central Europe. Revel in the city's rich offerings of art, history and music and stroll along the eclectic Ringstrasse.