Set on the shores of the sparkling Mediterranean, the Amalfi Coast is one of the most beautiful coastlines in Europe. Lace up your boots and set your eyes to the spectacular and sparkling Mediterranean horizon for this scenic trip on the Amalfi Coast. Stroll through the lush Mulini and Ferriere valleys, say ‘buongiorno’ to local farmers along the ‘Pathway of the Gods’, and take a boat ride to the glamorous island of Capri.
- The ancient Roman town of Pompeii has been frozen in time under the shadow of the very volcano which destroyed it, Mount Vesuvius. Explore the vast ruins, including the House of the Faun and the Temple of Apollo
- Walk the Path of the Gods along the spectacular Sentiero degli Dei, one of the most scenic trails in the world. Taste delicious Agerola cheese on the way as a shepherd (and his goats!) will join you to reveal the process of cheese making.
- The island of Capri isn't just a lavish retreat for Roman emperors of the past and their modern day equivalents. Powerful cliff faces enclose secluded coves, grottos and spectacular Mediterranean scenery
- Visit a local artisan at his small liqueur factory in Bomerano. Learn some of the science behind how to make limoncello, understand why the area is famed for the production of the liqueur and sample a drop too.
- Free time in Naples allows you to explore its historic precinct at your own pace. Descend below the city’s streets to discover the extraordinary catacombs, before indulging in a traditional pizza in a fine local restaurant
- Settle into your feature stay hotel in the very centre of Amalfi, perfectly located for explorations along this magnificent stretch of coastline.