Diverse, richly historic and impossibly photogenic, the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania have few rivals when it comes to cycling in Europe. This region offers up one fairytale-like scene after the next. Discover a charming cultural tapestry – from the medieval spires of Tallinn and the funky bars of Riga to the Baroque-styled quirks of Vilnius. Throw in some sand dunes, bird-filled forests, glittering lakes and world-class beaches and you might just have the perfect cycling destination.
- Spanning three countries, this itinerary boasts a great diversity of history, culture and landscapes
- With its perfectly preserved medieval wall and watchtowers, Tallinn's quaint Old Town is a fantastic place to explore on foot
- Cycle the famous Route 10, which cuts quite literally across the Baltic Sea, surrounded on both sides by water
- Park the bike and explore incredible coastal spots along the Baltic – notably Jurmala’s 33-kilometre stretch of beautiful white sand beach
- Stay in a quaint farmhouse for a first-hand experience of Estonian country life
- Wander the endless dunes and stunning beaches of Lithuania's Curonian Spit National Park