Discover the many charms of Europe on this enriching northern adventure. Tour from Oslo to Vilnius, visiting Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, and all the countryside in between. Travel through some of Europe’s most stylish capitals and be wowed by some of the world’s most striking waterways. Along the way, uncover a Viking past, learn of a maritime heritage and be immersed in vibrant art and classic architecture. Whether it’s walking along charming streets in Bergen, sailing through vast fjords or indulging in the delights of hearty northern cuisine, you’ll undoubtedly be left with a tonne of memories from this once-in-a-lifetime European adventure.
- Norway's fjords feature some of the most stunning scenery on Earth. Cruise past waterfalls and snow-capped peaks through the narrow (and aptly-named) Naeroyfjord.
- Discover Stockholm's maritime history at the Vasa Museum, which houses an original wooden war ship from 1628. This impressive vessel gives you a rare glimpse into the naval power Sweden was once famous for.
- Explore 13th-century Turaida Castle on a guided tour, then wander through pristine woodlands and along the winding Guaja River.
- Aukstaitija National Park offers unique opportunities for both action and relaxation. Kayak across pristine lakes, indulge in home-cooked meals or cleanse yourself in a traditional sauna.
- See the whimsical and ornate architecture of Riga’s Old Town, where the narrow and pastel-coloured buildings house bars and restaurants.