Just like a true Arctic adventurer, throw away the itinerary, grab your camera and let wildlife and pack ice decide your route around Svalbard. Guided by your experienced expedition leaders and coached by a team of professional photographers, set off from Longyearbyen and explore the archipelago’s collection of fjords, glaciers and weathered historical sites. 24 hours of daylight will give you plenty of time to search for Arctic wildlife like polar bears and walrus, whales and seabirds, Arctic fox and reindeer. This one-off adventure is the perfect chance to experience the Arctic and bring back incredible images and memories of this unique untouched region.
- Refine your skills and become a photography expert, capturing some of the most remote and extraordinary landscapes on earth. Better yet, you’ve got a team of photography experts on hand to help.
- See onboard environmental and scientific lectures and seminars to give you all the Spitsbergen knowledge, plus a couple of photography masterclasses to hone your technique.
- Twice daily zodiac excursions mean there’s plenty of opportunities to get up close to glaciers, icebergs and all types of wildlife. There are more polar bears than people on Svalbard, so get snapping!
- Did someone say midnight snack? Because of the time of year, you’ll experience almost 24 hours of daylight, allowing for sightseeing any time of the day, or night!
- With a flexible voyage itinerary, you’ll only hit the places which are worthwhile and have the best conditions, as your expert polar team to maximise wildlife spotting opportunities each day.