For over a thousand years, pilgrims have been walking the Camino de Santiago (the Way of St James). Here’s your chance to follow the trails of medieval pilgrims bound for Santiago de Compostela and have all the details taken care of – all you need to do is pack your bags!
- Enjoy the freedom and independence of a self-guided journey without having to organise the finer details
- Departing from Sarria, walk the last 100 km of the historic Camino de Santiago in just one week and earn your Compostela certificate. Don't forget to stamp your Pilgrim Passport twice a day!
- Walk through typical Galician countryside, passing many quaint hamlets, original bridges, and of course the beautifully preserved hórreos(traditional granaries on stilts)
- Casa Rectoral de Lestedo is a stylish feature stay hotel beautifully nestled in Galician countryside. Enjoy well deserved feast in in this gorgeous set-up after all day hike.
- The glorious facade of the Cathedral de Santiago is one of many rewards for conquering this legendary route. Explore the marvels of the medieval old town at your own pace