Visit Spain’s star attractions on a classic tour through its heart. Starting in Madrid, let your imagination unfold on a journey through this beautiful country oozing with charm, and visit the people and cities that reflect Spain’s fascinating history and culture. Tour through Cordoba, Valencia, Barcelona and San Sebastian as you experience a fiery flamenco performance, follow your tastebuds to a tapas bar, admire unique architectural triumphs, worship the sun at the beach and sip some of the best red wine in the world. This 22-day adventure through Classic Spain is as colourful and diverse as the land itself.
- It's a pretty special thing to chill out on a beach in Andalusian Spain, knowing North Africa is just across the water. Explore the scenic Costa de la Luz and kick back with some tapas and sangria in Tarifa.
- Witness a spectacular Spanish sunset on a beach in Valencia, while feasting on a bowl of some of the world's best paella.
- The cosmopolitan city of Barcelona pulses with culture, art and an outstanding drinking and dining scene. Discover the eccentric architecture of Gaudi who made Barcelona his artistic playground – the unfinished masterpiece of La Sagrada Familia is particularly mind-blowing.
- Logrono is bursting with delicious local produce and wine, just waiting to be enjoyed on an included tapas crawl. Delicioso!
- Take a long siesta on the golden beaches of San Sebastian, one of Spain's most scenic coastal destinations. As the sun goes down, join the crowds as they come out to play among the city's exciting nightlife.