Follow an enticing trail of delicious tapas, avant-garde art, architectural triumphs and centuries-old culture on this incredible tour through Spain and Portugal. Travel the scenic route from Madrid to Barcelona, visiting cosmopolitan metropolises, sleepy seaside villages, quaint towns set amid rolling green hills and atmospheric medieval citadels along the way. Admire the masterpieces of Picasso, Dali and Gaudi, experience the passion of flamenco, taste some of the best port in the world and be graced by the style and sophistication of Madrilenos, Lisboetas and Barcelonians – this history- and culture-packed adventure flaunts the very best of Spain and Portugal.
- Gaze in awe at the artistic feats of the Spanish masters in Madrid, and experience a different sort of mastery with a fiery flamenco performance in Seville
- Get lost in the labyrinthine streets of the Albaicin in Granada, before crossing the river to visit the imposing Moorish fortress of the Alhambra
- Unwind in a laidback fishing town in the Algarve, Portugal's scenic south coast. Soak up the sun on a beach and enjoy a cocktail-coloured sunset over the Atlantic Ocean
- Lisbon and Porto are two of the most visited cities in Portugal, and for good reason. Explore a medieval fortress in the middle of cosmopolitan Lisbon and sweeten your day with a port tasting in, well, Porto
- People from all over the world come to Spain to walk the famous Camino de Santiago. Join pilgrims along the last leg of the journey, as they reach the historic cathedral in Santiago de Compostela
- Rub shoulders with the chic in the exciting city of Barcelona. Pulsing with culture, art and an outstanding drinking and dining scene, the city is also home to fascinating architecture; the star of which is Antoni Gaudi's basilica, La Sagrada Familia