Take a meandering, 34-day journey over the interior of Spain, down through Portugal and across the North Atlantic Ocean to the mountains and souks of Morocco, where Europe meets Africa. Walk in the footsteps of Gaudi and Picasso in lively Spain, taking in tapas and tempranillo from Barcelona to Santiago de Compostela. Venture into the medieval cities and World Heritage sites of Portugal, travelling from north to south. Finally, fly to Casablanca and explore Morocco from ocean to desert. Discover three countries and dozens of regional cultures on this impressive adventure.
- Walk the final stretch of the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage alongside weary devotees and feel their joy as the spires of the Santiago de Compostella come into view.
- Soak up the colourful and whimsical palaces that are set into the green hills of Sintra during a full-day exploration of Lisbon’s surrounds.
- Huddle around an upturned port barrel in the boutique grocer Comer e Chorar Por Mais for an exclusive cheese, meat and port tasting in Porto.
- Wander the streets of one of the Roman Empire’s most remote outposts, the World Heritage-listed Volubilis, on a guided tour.
- Enjoy the magical atmosphere and hospitality during a feature stay in a traditional riad, an opulent converted Moroccan house beautifully decorated rooms.