Travel through Morocco and Spain. From the splendidly chaotic medina of Marrakech, through the ancient city of Seville, to the artistic streets of Barcelona, come and explore the great Moorish metropolises of Morocco and Spain. Step back in time as you wander down medieval alleyways and through crumbling Roman ruins. From spectacular sunsets to exotic spice-filled souqs – with a good dose of tapas and flamenco in between – discover age-old cultures and bright, new beginnings on this exotic adventure.
- Indulge your senses in the chaotic, colourful souqs of Marrakech. Dine on tagine and couscous in Marrakesh’s biggest outdoor food market and enjoy a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice in the Djemaa el-Fna square
- Experience medieval Morocco in the city of Fes. Follow a local guide through the tangled streets of the medina and snap a photo of the city's famous tannery
- The sacred mountain village of Moulay Idriss holds a special place in the hearts of the Moroccan people. Spend the night with a local family in a traditional house and enjoy some delicious home-cooked cuisine
- Admire the Moorish architecture of Casablanca. The city's grand Mosque of Hassan II is one of the most impressive temples in Morocco
- Get lost in Granada's charming Albaizin, a World Heritage-listed Moorish neighbourhood, before visiting the famous hilltop fortress of the Alhambra across the river
- Dine and dance in vibrant Madrid, exploring its character-filled neighbourhoods and world-class art museums
- The cosmopolitan city of Barcelona pulses with culture, art and an outstanding drinking and dining scene. Discover the eccentric modernist architecture of Antonio Gaudi, who made Barcelona his artistic playground. The unfinished masterpiece of La Sagrada Familia is particularly mind-blowing