Walk in the footsteps of Gaudi and Picasso, taste fine wines and tapas, and witness the white-washed villages that bring Spain to life. This is a comprehensive journey from south to north, through Barcelona, Madrid, Santiago de Compostela, and finishing in picturesque Porto. Crane your neck to see exemplary Gothic architecture contained inside medieval walls, walk through lush fields and rub your hand over the worn pillar touched by millions at the Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. Uncover Spain in all of its natural, cultural and epicurean wonder on a 21-day small group adventure.
- Explore the medieval streets of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona and enjoy an included market tour where you will learn (and taste) some secrets of Spanish food.
- Learn about the olive oil production process in Andalucia and its importance to the region. Taste different types of oil during an exclusive visit to a small, family-run factory.
- Enjoy the trendy and elegant feature stay in Madrid, located in Gran Via, the heart of the City, among theatres, restaurants, boutiques, cocktail bars – a comfortable central stay.
- Sample regional delicacies like local ciders in Asturias, sweet carbayon pastries in Oviedo and, of course, Porto’s eponymous tipple.
- Walk the final stretch of the Camino alongside weary pilgrims and feel their joy as the spires of the Santiago de Compostela come into view.