Combine the cosmopolitan city of Istanbul, classic cities of antiquity and the surreal landscapes of Cappadocia with an island hopping adventure across the Greek Aegean Sea. This is a wonderful Mediterranean mix of antiquity, culture and some of the best cuisine you’ve ever tasted!
- Delve into one the greatest cities on earth as you explore the back streets and alleys of Old Istanbul then spend the night in the classic Legacy Ottoman hotel; designed in 1911 styled as first Turkish national architecture, also called Ottoman Revivalism (your feature stay hotel in Turkey)
- Visit two of the Ancient Wonders of the World; the last column of the Temple of Artemis and the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus
- Explore Turkeys most elegant beachside resort town; Bodrum with its white plastered walls and stylish café culture it is the place to see and be seen.
- Step back in time at Ephesus, where the Greco-Roman world still feels very much alive. This is one of the best preserved classical cities in all of Europe and yet to be completely excavated
- Wander through the valleys of the surreal landscape of Cappadocia and visit an underground city
- Step back in time as you explore Vamos, a 12th-century hill village steeped in tradition and medieval history
- Enjoy a sunset picnic overlooking the caldera away from the crowds. Indulge in local cheese, ham and bread, all complimented by a local grape variety and a world-class view.
- Take part in an Athenian feast in the pulsing Psiri neighbourhood in Greece's capital.
- Enjoy three nights of excellent Cretan hospitality at the Halepa Hotel in Chania. This gorgeous neoclassical building was used as the British Embassy in the 1800s
- Take guided hikes through some of Greece most staggering landscapes, such as Santorini's famed caldera
- Stopover at a local tavern in the village of Vamos and enjoy a typical Greek moment with meze, a meal shared around the table, done for centuries by the locals. Clink glasses with the locals and wash it all down with the traditional local white spirit raki.